Les Divas
Les Divas
Les Divas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de beauté

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Empty
MessageSujet: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeDim 21 Mar 2010, 15:10

Infos de Makeup for all;

New Noir Radical Luxurious Mascara by Yves Saint Laurent

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

So many of us love Volume Effet Faux Cils by Yves Saint Laurent but did you know that now you can get the new mascara in deepest black colour?

“The ultimate luxurious mascara for a false-lash effect in our deepest black color ever, for a dangerously glamorous look. Noir Radical takes our must-have industry-leading mascara, Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara, to a new depth with mineral pigments more intense than traditional iron oxide black pigments, to achieve the blackest black—deep and powerful.”

I don’t know if it is really the deepest black but I would really like to find that out And what about you? You can get your mascara for $30 at Nordstorm

Share and Enjoy:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Julianna

Julianna

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeSam 24 Avr 2010, 08:01

Après plus d'un mois d'utilisation, ce mascara est le meilleur que j'ai jamais testé !!! Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews 597979
miss_lily

miss_lily

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeSam 24 Avr 2010, 09:14

Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews 697650 Moi aussi j'aime beaucoup Effet Faux Cils!!!!

Quelle tentation!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeMer 05 Mai 2010, 12:35

Infos de Temptalia

YSL Solaris Collection for Summer 2010

Free, passionate, the Yves Saint Laurent woman plunges into a new adventure filled with sun, sensuality and exotic makeup colors

The radiance of desert golds refreshed by Mediterranean blues. The intensity of reds vibrating with light. Born of the elements, her essential and solar beauty is a force of nature.

Her make-up? A complexion of “Copper Sand”. A look traced in Riviera Blue, total immersion. Lips and nails of passion, burned in orange and fuchsia…

Dazzling, the Yves Saint Laurent woman is a myth.

Terre Saharienne ($50.00) (New & Permanent)

A deep brown case infused with translucence capturing the infinity of the desert, three letters of elegance – YSL – leading the way… A tribute to the iconic laced jacket of Yves Saint Laurent, Terre Saharienne brings a sunkissed glow to the skin. A passport to sunlight all year long. In a few brushstrokes, this bronzing powder caresses the skin with sheer summer brilliance. Sand, copper sand, golden sand… Three ardent shades illuminate the complexion with a natural and radiant glow. An instant “radiant look”, thanks to new “Sun Radiance” pigments that capture the light and diffuse their golden reflections 360°. The voluptuous, soft and silky formula has comfortable and long-lasting wear that ‘dresses’ the skin for all-day adventure with total protection (SPF12).

N° 1 Sand
N° 2 Copper Sand
N° 3 Golden Sand

Fard Lumiere Aquaresistant ($30.00)
N° 5 Golden Sands (New & Permanent)
N° 19 Riviera Blue (Limited Edition)

Rouge Pure Shine ($30.00)
N° 93 Pink Lychee (Limited Edition)
N° 94 Blood Orange (Limited Edition)

La Laque ($20.00)
N° 142 Ultra Orange (Limited Edition)
N° 42 Ultra Violet (Limited Edition)
N° 34 Black Tulip (Repromote)

Gloss Pur ($30.00) (New & Permanent)
N° 7 Pure Sorbet
N° 8 Pure Watermelon
N° 9 Pure Hibiscus
N° 10 Pure Redcurrant

Touche Brilliance ($30.00) (New & Permanent)
N° 18 Coral Sunset
N° 19 Fuchsia Sunrise

Mascara Aquaresistant ($30.00)
N° 7 Blue Lagoon (New & Permanent)

Touche Eclat ($40.00) (Repromote)
N° 3 Light Peach

Ombre Solo ($30.00) (Repromote)
N° 6 Pink Nude

Dessin du Regard ($28.00) (Repromote)
N° 3 Oriental Blue
N° 6 Hazelnut Brown

Availability: June 2010

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeMer 05 Mai 2010, 12:40

Toujours de Temptalia;

YSL Dessin du Regard Eye Pencil ($28.00) are gorgeous, deeply pigmented eyeliners that apply evenly and smoothly. I spent the past week testing between three shades — Turquoise (09), Oriental Blue (03), and Black Velvet (01).

Turquoise is a lightened aqua with a slight golden sheen to it. It had the frostiest finish of the three I tried–definitely more of a shimmer sheen here, which works, since it’s light and bright enough to make your eyes pop but not over the top.
Oriental Blue is a brightened-up navy blue with silver sparkle. It’s not quite a true navy blue, since it’s brighter — almost like a midnight sky blue lit up by the moon — it’s very pretty.
Black Velvet is an intense, deep dark black with an inky feel and look.
Recently, YSL reformulated their eye pencils “with highly pigmented color for a deep impact and long-lasting finish.” They’ve included jojoba oil to “mak[e] the finish on the skin smooth and conformtable” along with “a wax adhesive [that] acts as a fixing agent to reinforce the intensity of the pigment for hours.” The eye pencils are definitely easy to use and give you a smooth, creamy line with little effort. The color is also highly pigmented, as advertised, but I didn’t quite get the long-lasting finish I expected (and would have loved!). These are nowhere near as bad as NARS Eye Pencils were on me, though, thankfully!

I get about four hours of wear before these shades start to disappear on my lower lash line (maybe an hour or so on the lower water line). The good news–at least as far as it can go–is that these fade away rather than migrate and smudge and otherwise give you raccoon eyes. The first time I tried these, I wore Oriental Blue by itself on my lower lash line, and after five hours, when I went to inspect it, it was nearly all gone. All that remained was a smidgen of faded, dark blue between my lashes. I repeated testing with the other two shades as well, just to be sure, but they all performed the same on me–faded and nearly invisible by hour five.

Each pencil comes with a sharpener, and the pencil itself is dual-ended with an angled sponge-tip for smudging on one end and the pencil on the other.

It’s available in twelve shades: Black Velvet (black), Leather Brown (dark brown), Oriental Blue (navy blue), Smokey Purple (grayed purple), Deepest Green (forest green), Hazelnut Brown (reddish brown), Charcoal Grey (gray), Amber Brown (medium brown), Turquoise (teal), Purple Silk (purple), Stellar Green (green), and Silky Pink (pink).

ophelie

ophelie

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitimeVen 17 Fév 2012, 00:13

Quelqu'un a déjà essayé les Rouges pur couture vernis à lèvre glossy stain ? Les reviews semblent intéressants. Il y a 3 couleurs que tenent : Corail Fauve, Fushia doré et camel croisière. Ils sont 34 $ sur Sephora. Je crois qu'ils sont en exclusivité, car je suis allée au comptoir YSL du Carrefour Laval hier, et ils ne les avaient pas.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews   Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews Icon_minitime

Yves Saint-Laurent - Collections & Reviews
Page 1 sur 1