Les Divas
Les Divas
Les Divas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de beauté

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Tarina Tarantino

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan 2010, 05:29

Cette marque sera bientôt dispo sur Sephora, je me croise les doigts pour que ce soit dispo au Canada et pas seulement du côté américain comme ça arrive souvent avec Sephora...

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Tarina Tarantino Launches @ Sephora!
Yay! Tarina Tarantino’s new makeup line is now available for preview over at Sephora. I’m definitely curious to see how everything performs. The packaging is cute, though, from what I can tell so far!

Quelques produits qui m'intéressent;
Pearl Glow Primer
What it is:
A two-in-one primer that provides a luminous complexion for all skin types. The Pearl Glow Primer contains light-reflective properties that give skin a healthy, luminescent glow. The unique texture works beautifully on all skin types and absorbs quickly, leaving behind no greasy after-feel. It also helps to hydrate and smooth skin in preparation for a flawless makeup application

About the brand:
Celebrities, fashion stylists and editors across the globe know Tarina Tarantino—the "Queen of Irreverent Luxury"—as the accessory designer who makes everything she touches sparkle. This fuchsia-tressed former makeup artist will soon share her passion for self-expression and playfulness with a complete cosmetics collection available only at Sephora, this February 2010. Inspired by her nostalgic-yet-modern jewelry line, Tarina developed innovative products with high-quality, color-rich formulas and luxurious packaging. TARINA TARANTINO will take girls of all ages on a fantastical journey, where they can express their own personal style and reveal their inner sparkle.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Magic Hour Cream Shadow
What it is:
An ultra-pigmented, lightweight formula that works brilliantly as a shadow or liner.

What it does:
This versatile essential features a unique velvet-like texture that glides on evenly and smoothly, leaving an intense wash of rich, long-lasting color. Worn alone, it delivers a beautiful pop of shimmering color. It can be built and layered for customized coverage and makes an excellent base for Eye Dream Hypershadow, helping to intensify color payoff.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sea

Sea

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan 2010, 23:56

Ohhhh une ligne de cosmetiques Tarina Tarantino Tarina Tarantino 636356
Invité
Invité

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan 2010, 02:28

Je sens que je devrais googler parce que je ne sais pas du tout qui est Tarina Tarantino. Embarassed

**EDIT** OMG je veux ses cheveux!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Kristelle

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan 2010, 02:52

J'ai fais la même affaire parce que son nom me disait rien pentoute!!
Invité
Invité

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan 2010, 03:01

Euh, coupable ici également!

Et wow, des cheveux roses aussi bien entretenus, wow!
Charlie

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeDim 17 Jan 2010, 09:19

Lisanna a écrit:

**EDIT** OMG je veux ses cheveux!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Cibole j'ai lu vite et je n'avais pas vu la face sourire, j'ai vraiment pensé que tu trippais sur ses cheveux Tarina Tarantino 804664
Kristelle

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan 2010, 08:06

Nataly tu vas être contente, les produits sont disponibles pour le Canada!
Invité
Invité

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév 2010, 21:55

Infos de Musings of a Muse;

YOU NEED THIS: Sephora Tarina Tarantino Fashion Collection

Oh stop it now! The gorgeous Tarina Tarantino Cosmetic Collection has just started peeking it’s beautiful head out at Sephora and finally things are starting to show in stock and what happens next? Tarina introduces a brand new selection of goodies.

Oh.
My.
God.

You need these!

Jump!

The Tarina Tarantino Fashion Collection channels Gothic style, 1970’s punk rock and a little Victorian flair with hand-printed neon compacts that will absolutely have you dropping to your knees in thanks to the makeup gods above.

Can I hear an Alleluia!

But enough enlightenment from this Muse, check out Tarina’s creations below!

■Tarina Tarantino Tokyo Hardcore Fashion Collection
Features:

■Tokyo Hardcore Lip Gloss ($19)
■Tokyo Hardcore Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19)
■Tarina Tarantino Tokyo Hardcore Lip Gloss ($35)
…”during Tarina’s first trip to Japan, she relished the futuristic culture of cuteness. This collection showcases high-tech Tokyo style, including hot, neon hues. Entirely inspired by the Tokyo skyline!”

■Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Fashion Collection
Features:

■Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Lip Gloss Ring ($35)
■Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19)
■Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Lip Gloss ($19)
“….channeling Gothic style and 1970s punk rock, Victorian Punk references turn-of-the-century haberdashery and dress. This ensemble features hand-printed scrimshaw skull cameos surrounded by Swarovski crystal and layered with charms and pears. Rich shades of red, black, and purple combine to create a story of romance and gothic fantasy. Inspired by Victorian Punk style.”

■Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo Fashion Collection
Features:

■Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo Lip Gloss Ring ($35)
■Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19)
■Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo Lip Gloss ($19)
…inspired by a fantastical-yet-nostalgic vintage vibe. Taking a colorful inspiration from her grandmother’s vintage jewelry box, Tarina designed Candy Cameo around neon-colored cameos with glossy hearts and bows, accented with black lacquer beads. This collection is playful, with vibrant colors mixing harmoniously.

■Tarina Tarantino Electric Butterfly Fashion Collection
Features:

■Tarina Tarantino Electric Butterfly Lip Gloss Ring ($35)
■Tarina Tarantino Electric Butterfly Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19)
■Tarina Tarantino Electric Butterfly Lip Gloss ($19)
“….inspired by vibrant butterfly wings. This ensemble evokes an electrifying journey—the psychedelic metamorphosis of Electric Butterfly. While designing this collection, Tarina took cues from acid-bright 1960’s op-art posters and Art Nouveau illustrations from the early 1900’s. The art from these eras, with their highly stylized images and curvilinear shapes, reference the patterns in butterflies’ wings. A signature Tarina finishing touch: vibrant colored crystal accents.”

■Tarina Tarantino Bibarucci Fashion Collection
Features:

■Bibarucci Lip Gloss Ring ($35)
■Bibarucci Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19)
■Bibarucci Lip Gloss ($19)
“…this ensemble pays homage to Barbara Hulanicki of Biba and Elio Fiorucci. Fiorucci was known for his sexy, playful designs that were a fashion “must” during the era of Studio 54 and Disco. Barbara Hulanicki created a world of pure 1960’s rock ‘n’ roll decadence, with black and gold, leopard prints, and Egyptian accents. inspired by two of Tarina’s favorite fashion icons: Barbara Hulanicki of Biba and Elio Fiorucci.”

The Muse will beg, borrow, steal, and sell away her soul for some of these items. I’m duly impressed and might I add the Tarina Tarantino Makeup Collection is turning out even better than the Kat Von D Makeup Collection. I’m absolutely floored that after introducing an entire line up of cosmetics that they are already on to introducing limited edition products, this, for me, speaks well of the brand.

The elements of macabre versus punk goth thrills me so yes I’ll be hauling it hard! The Muse thinks you needs it and she sure as hell needs it too.

The Tarina Tarantino Fashion Collection will be available shortly from Sephora.

I know I can’t wait.
Sea

Sea

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév 2010, 23:29

Woooow c'est beau! Chapeau pour le packaging! Il reste juste à savoir si c'est testé sur les animaux, puis si elle a du maquillage végétalien Very Happy
capuccino

capuccino

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeMer 24 Mar 2010, 20:53

Je suis allée voir ça en vrai chez Sephora! OMG, on me prend par les sentiments là : du rose + du bling!

Malgré que le packaging me fasse craquer, j'ai testé la dollskin powder et le dollskin blush sur le dos de ma main! Wow! Une poudre bien compacte avec un beau fini crémeux velouté.

Y'a aussi plein d'autres produits que j'aimerais bien essayer :

Bref on va zieuter ça vendredi! Smile
J'vous en redonne des news si je flanche!
Invité
Invité

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeLun 03 Mai 2010, 20:15

Infos de MUSE

Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush Parasol Review and Swatches

I have alot of blush. I mean like too many, like I need more faces to wear it all. I know you can all relate to this.

Honestly, after collecting so many blushes, it’s somewhat hard to amaze, delight, or shock me with a new shade as they all starting to run together and in most cases are easily duped by shades I already have in my collection.

However………….!

Drum roll please.

I’m loving Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush in Parasol!

Unique, pretty, and fancy pants packaging…I think me and Parasol are going to go steady for a long time, I might just slip a ring on it!

Jump!

But of course it’s not all about the color…the real quest started out with the packaging as I’m all shallow as hell like that. Imma go ahead and admit that Tarina Tarantino Makeup Collection is thrilling me to bits because it comes housed in blinged out compacts and honestly Tarina could put mud in those compacts and I’d still buy it. I love great packaging, no shame in my game, I admit it.

Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush comes housed in a slick silver compact with a metallic pink plate on the cover which is surrounded by pretty little crystals. Loves it!

I picked up Parasol on a whim but wasn’t expecting much as first swatch it was a tad chalky and uneventful. However, a week later and I’m still all about sporting this on my cheeks. I think I’ve made it six straight days with the same blush on my cheeks…obviously this is turning into a serious relationship as I never sport the same blush in a single week, no way, no how.

Formula is slightly weird as it has a slightly chalky swatch up but it applies dreamy as sweet cream! It has a slightly velvet finish, a bit frosty as well with a subtle little dash of shimmer, nothing crazy. The formula is nice enough but for me it was the color that made the experience so much more richer. Parasol is a shimmering bright pink coral much like NARS Orgasm, the only difference being that Parasol applies dramatically different and it’s probably what many people always wanted Orgasm to be. If you’ve been disappointed with NARS Orgasm I highly suggest trying out Parasol, I think you’ll adore it. The shade has a touch of pink and plenty of sweet peach to create a really warm glow to cheeks. I felt the shade works both warm and cool on my skin and makes my cheeks look quite pretty.

Overall, the unique shade I selected plus the fantastic packaging really made me a lover of Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush. I’m currently debating on more shades as if they apply and look as pretty as Parasol on my face, I’d say we have a winner on our hands!

Loves it!

Very big Muse Approval for purchase!

Anyone snag the Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blushes yet?

Or anything from her makeup range?

Do share!

Keep yourself parked here as I’ll have more reviews from the line upcoming soonish!

Available now from Sephora.
Charlie

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitimeMar 04 Mai 2010, 12:59

J'adore ce blush et que dire du packaging Tarina Tarantino 597979 ahhhh...j'hais ca être en méga low buy Sad
Contenu sponsorisé

Tarina Tarantino Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tarina Tarantino   Tarina Tarantino Icon_minitime

Tarina Tarantino
Page 1 sur 1