Les Divas
Les Divas
Les Divas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de beauté

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Chantecaille

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Nataly
Invité

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeJeu 07 Jan 2010, 16:59

Je trouve qu'ils ont tellement de jolies présentations! Chantecaille 697650 Par contre, les prix sont élevés Sad

Infos de Temptalia

Chantecaille Les Dauphins Collection for Spring 2010

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Chantecaille’s Spring Color Palette, Les Dauphins, spotlights the natural beauty and protection of one of the world’s most magical creatures—Dolphins. In our continuing pursuit of building awareness and support for some of the world’s most vital environmental causes, Chantecaille is proud to shine a light on a fast-growing global issue: The increasing eradication of the world’s dolphins.

Once plentiful in the cradle of civilization—The Mediterranean, and particularly in the waters surrounding Greece—common dolphins are becoming so scarce, they now reside on the IUCN Red List of Endangered Species. Highly intelligent and considered in many cultures to be a sacred link between humans and Gods, dolphins face countless threats across the globe. In antiquity, killing a dolphin was an act punishable in some countries by death.

Extreme over-fishing, severe lack of marine-protected areas, habitat degradation, trawling, marine pollution, and illegal harvesting (notably profiled in the recent documentary, The Cove) continues to threaten the survival of this magical creature. Which is why Chantecaille’s latest inspiration for Spring 2010 culminates in Les Dauphins—a limited edition palette of color essentials devoted to the symbol and protection of this endangered animal.
Les Dauphins—The Limited-Edition Quad Palette ($77.00)
Les Dauphins’s Quad Palette reflects soft, simple warm grays, delicate beiges, and iridescent neutrals, a strong runway trend from the spring 2010 collections. The colors are encased in an elegant gunmetal quad palette (along with a smoky-rose satin pouch), and each pan is embossed with two dolphins, containing two shades to be blended together. The three eyes—in of-the-moment grays, beige, and soft pinks—brighten and define the eye area with subtle pearl. The perfect pink ,cheek color offers a universally flattering flush of rosy warmth.

China Rose and Bourbon Rose Lip Chic ($30.00)
China Rose and Bourbon Rose Lip Chic ($30.00)
To compliment Les Dauphins Quad Palette, Chantecaille created two new Lip Chic shades: China Rose and Bourbon Rose. Aligning with the spring runway collections’ passion for corals, and pinks, these two new additions beautifully complement the warm neutrals contained in the quad palette, adding a fresh pop of vibrant color to the lip along with the plumping, smoothing, and soft wearable shine that’s made the Lip Chic formulas so unique and popular.

China Rose Lip Chic A bright and universally-wearable golden coral
Bourbon Rose Lip Chic A joyful blush of clean, cool pink
Giving Back to Protect the Dolphins
To bring further support to the dolphin’s survival worldwide, Chantecaille will give 5% of Les Dauphins to Giovanni Bearzi, a Pew Fellow of Marine Conservation, who heads up Tethys—A non-profit NGO for the study and the conservation of the marine environment in the Mediterranean. The Tethys Research Institute has been studying Mediterranean whales and dolphins for two decades and has become one of theforemost research organizations working in the basin.

Tethys subscribes to the following philosophy: “Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I will understand.” — Confucius

To engage the public’s interest, understanding and support of marine conservation, they offer Field Courses on studying dolphins and whales in the Mediterranean, giving the layperson first hand experience with these animals. Chantecaille encourages everyone to learn more and help bring awareness to this cause at [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Availability: Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Frédéric Fekkai Salons, Neiman Marcus, select Saks Fifth Avenue locations, and Space NK; also available online at vwww.Chantecaille.com in February 2010.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Julianna

Julianna

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeJeu 07 Jan 2010, 17:21

Je ne suis pas très attirée par la palette dauphins, par contre je me souviens d'une poudre corail absolument magnifique !
Je n'ai encore jamais testé cette marque...

La poudre corail :

Et en cherchant des photos de cette poudre je suis tombée sur celles-ci Chantecaille 74416 Chantecaille 597979

Julianna

Julianna

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeJeu 07 Jan 2010, 17:22

Et une photo de la créatrice de la marque :
Zazou

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeJeu 07 Jan 2010, 17:50

J'aime beaucoup les rouges à lèvres de cette marque, ils sont fantastiques! Les palettes trop chères pour moi, par contre. Sad

Je vais probablement acheter les 2 nouveaux Lip Chic. Very Happy
Temaki

Temaki

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan 2010, 11:11

Elle me fait penser à Dani Minogue... Jamais acheté de Chantecaille car trop cher (comme By Terry).

J' aimais bcp la collection avec des papillons:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Invité
Invité

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan 2010, 13:17

Je viens de commander la poudre de la collection Les Papillons, c'est de ta faute Temaki! Chantecaille 561293
Julianna

Julianna

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan 2010, 18:34

roo oui la collection papillon est magnifique Temaki !
Tu as bien fait Nataly !
moi je lorgne toujours sur la poudre Protected Paradise face compact... Chantecaille 74416
Charlie

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan 2010, 18:51

C'est quasiment trop beau pour être utilisé!!!
Nataly
Invité

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeLun 03 Mai 2010, 03:20

Infos de Makeup 4 all

Chantecaille Makeup Collection and Accessories for Summer 2010

Chantecaille has prepared beautiful products for the Summer season of 2010. The new makeup collection includes products for face, lips and eyes and especially a lot of makeup brushes. The new makeup brush collection contains 11 products and that’s why I will be featuring in another post.

I’m still thinking about those beautiful bronzer quads and eye compacts that were released last week.

The new collection is already available online so take a look at the products and see if you find something you like.

FACE
Chantecaille Loose Power – $ 60.00

Available in 4 shades:

•Light
•Shadow
•Ray
•Subtle

Chantecaille Total Concealer – $ 36.00

Total Concealer redefines the category with its ground-breaking ability to smooth, illuminate and imperceptibly blend with the skin. A special mix of olive oil and tamanu nut oil provides a nourishing and full layer of coverage that manages to seamlessly cover dark circles and blemishes. Chamomile, green tea, orchid extract and wild rose work together to heal and protect the skin; the gel-like formula softens the appearance of fine lines.

Chantecaille New Stick – $ 42.00

New Stick is the ultimate streamlined product—concealer and foundation in one essential formula that provides full coverage all day long. Available in 10 shades:

•Banana
•Cream
•Nude
•Shea
•Vanila
•Camomile
•Ivory
•Sand
•Sun
•Wheat

Chantecaille Compact Makeup Foundation – $ 58.00

Available in 6 shades:

•Bamboo
•Dune
•Peach
•Cashew
•Maple
•Petal

CHEEKS
Chantecaille Aquablush – $ 42.00

Available in 3 colors:

•Charming
•Frivolous
•Enchanting

Chantecaille Cheek Shade – $ 28.00

Available in 8 shades:

•Delight
•Joy
•Mood
•Wind
•Ecstasy
•Laughter
•Thrill
•Winter Bloom

EYES
Precision Eye Pencil – $ 22.00

Available in 3 shades:

•Flint
•Precision
•Ink

Luminous Eyeliner – $ 22.00

An intense, long-wearing liquid eyeliner with a unique formula rich in pearls and pigments. Easily applied with the brush applicator to deliver a high-glamour look.

Available in 4 shades:

•Crescendo
•Tempo
•Pianissimo
•Viola

Kohl Pencil – $ 22.00

Kohl Pencil glides on easily to define and brighten the eye. Made with beeswax and other natural emollients, Kohl Pencil transforms the eyes with an intense beauty. Available in 2 colors:

•Black
•Marine
Les Bijoux Eye Palette – $ 68.00

Les Bijoux Palette contains five deep eye shades that can be used to line, smudge or accent the eyes for a variety of elegant looks. Can be applied wet or dry for intense definition. The sleek silver case with a large mirror comes complete with an eye liner brush.

Chantecaille Shine Eye Shade – $ 28.00

Shine Eye Shade is a light-textured shadow with a wonderful pearlescent glow. A high density of real pearl creates its fine, crease-proof consistency that actually smoothes unevenness. Worn on its own, Shine Eye Shade creates a wash of liquid iridescence or creates a bright accent for matte shadows. Available in:

•Bois
•Jasper
•Malachite
•Mica
•Pyrite
•Shell
•Tanzanite
•Granite
•Jungle
•Meteorite
•Perle
•Rose Quartz
•Star Sapphire
•Turquoise

Chantecaille Lasting Eye Shade – $ 28.00

Lasting Eye Shade is unique in its ability to appear transparent or opaque, depending on whether it’s applied wet or dry. Its specially treated ingredients create an adherent and consistent veil of color. A high concentration of ginseng enhances skin’s condition and imparts greater elasticity. Whether a soft or a bold hue, the rich colors will never fade, crease or run. Available in 11 colors:

•Celestite
•Ginger
•Obsedian
•Patchouli
•Sessame
•Zinc
•Coriander
•Lapis
•Opal
•Peony
•Smoky Topaz

Iridescent Eye Shade – $ 28.00

Iridescent Eye Shade is a dazzling new lightweight, metallic color for the eyes. Sheer, pearlescent tones offer a reflective finish for a weightless, sophisticated look. Silicon-coated pearls create an exceptionally soft and creamy texture that glides on smoothly, with oil-absorbing properties for a luxurious, long-adhering glow. Available in:

•Aqua
•Chocolate
•Lemongrass
•Quartz
•Sel
•Basalt
•Crystal
•Lilac Rose
•Rose Gold

Brow Definer – $ 20.00

Available in 4 shades:

•Ash Brown
•Ebony Black
•Cedar Red
•Oak Brown

Les Passementeries Trio Palette – $ 82.00

Les Passementeries Trio Palette is a stunning array of luminous shades for eyes and cheeks. Contains two eye options of three complementary shades that together create the looks of the season: a mysterious smoky eye and a glimmering gilt eye. The combination of navy/beige/silver is dark and sultry, while black/brown/gold introduces the newest metallic in the guise of warm copper. The cheek color is also comprised of three related hues—peach and pink with a pale shimmer highlight—that can be configured to work with either look. Each pan of Les Passementeries bears the lasered outline of Chantecaille’s signature rose, giving it a feminine and graceful passementerie effect. The Trio Palette comes in a sleek and slim galvanized nickel case with a convenient mirror and basic eye brush.

LIPS
Contour Fill Lip Pencil -$ 28.00

A pencil that instantly fills the lines around the edges of the mouth. Smooth on before applying lipstick or lip pencil, and watch how your pout transforms.

Lip Sheer – $ 28.00

Available in:

•Casseopeia
•Comet
•Flare
•Helios
•Mercury
•Nebula
•Quassar
•Soleil
•Vega
•Centifolia
•Coralline
•Galaxy
•Jupiter
•Meteor
•Pluto
•Rose Coral
•Titan

Super Lip Sheer – $ 28.00

Super Lip Sheer is a soft lip gloss in a stick. It contains a boost of vitamin E for greater emollience and UVA/UVB sun protection. Available in:

•Eclipse
•Milky Way
•Polaris
•Maya
•Pegasus
•Venus

Les Delices Lip Gloss Palette – $ 69.00

Conveniently sized palette contains five lip glosses in festive red, pink and golden tones: Grenadine, Cristal, Campari, Nougat and Taffy.

•Gloss brush included.
•0.26 oz. each.

Lip Gloss SPF 15 – $ 28.00

Available in:

•Amaretto
•Campari
•Dragonfruit
•Nectar
•Bellini
•Cristal
•Guava
•Taffy

Chantecaille Lipstick – $ 28.00

Lipstick provides excellent definition, luxurious texture and creamy color that’s startlingly intense. Its pure pigments are coated with lauryl lysine, an emollient that creates a film on the lips that is impervious to water and oil. Made of natural beeswax, it has a wonderfully comfortable feel. The formula is also enriched with vitamins A and C, emollient amino acids and SPF 6-8. Available in 27 colors.
Nataly
Invité

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû 2011, 18:08

infos de Krista Dior

Chantecaille Fall 2011

Chantecaille is one of my favorite cosmetic brands that many haven’t heard of before. The brand is geared more towards the mature woman, but I find that the colors, textures and quality of this French-born brand to be superb for a person of any age. This fall, the Classic Eye Shadow Palette (left) will take the stage as the newest addition to the brand. I absolutely love the colors from the palette as they are very wearable and youthful.. the coral/pink shade is LOVELY.

You can pre-order this palette at Neiman Marcus online for $85, and it is said it will ship before 8/31.

In addition to this great palette, there are thankfully some lip colors to match!

Sheer bright lips and brown berry shades are the look to go with the neutral plum / apricot eyes.
Chantecaille Classics LipThe The Lip Chic shade in Violetta gives a high shine look of a gloss with the rich, even coverage of a lipstick. Its lightweight formula makes it easy to wear and the versatile plum shade goes great with the fall wardrobe.

The lip liner in Effect will work great with the Violetta shade as well.

Hmm.. I love these handy Poudre de Perle blushes.. but are they part of the Fall collection? I didn’t see any pre-order information, so I am assuming these are part of a permanent collection. I also did not see any suggested blush shades on the Neiman Marcus website to go with the Classics Collection. Anyhow, I thought that the golden peach refillable blush would go with ANYTHING. It’s gorgeous. I love the packaging.

Apparently, this blush color, Perle Biwa, is sold out on the Chantecaille.com site, but you might want to try to purchase it here from Neiman Marcus.

I really love this high-end brand… a little bit pricey, but since the collections are usually pretty small, I don’t feel overwhelmed to buy a ton of stuff. A lot of the products are produced with no parabens, which is becoming more important to me lately, so I can appreciate that Chantecaille is a brand that cares about their client’s skin.
Contenu sponsorisé

Chantecaille Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chantecaille   Chantecaille Icon_minitime

Chantecaille
Page 1 sur 1