Les Divas
Les Divas
Les Divas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de beauté

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Estee Lauder

+3
Sea
Kristelle
Temaki
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Estée Lauder- Collections & Reviews   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov 2009, 16:35

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Estee Lauder Ultimate Red Collection for Holiday 2009

Now available is Estee Lauder’s seasonal colour collection!

Opulent Shimmer Lip Gloss ($18.00)
Cranberry
Gold

Opulent Shimmer Powder ($32.00)
Radiant shimmer powder illuminates skin with a hint of golden opulence. Sweep it across cheekbones, décolletage—anywhere you want a holiday glow.

Gel Eyeliner ($19.50)
Black

Ultimate Red Turbolash ($32.00)
Gold

Ultimate Red Signature Eyeshadow Quad ($35.00)
Gold Opulence
Lavish Plum

Holiday Eyeshadow Palette ($32.50)
Catch her eye with six sensational shades for holidays and all year long. A sophisticated palette in a sleek crocodile-embossed case complete with mirror and dual-ended applicator. The colors complement each other for great looks in endless possibilities: Pure Color Eyeshadow in Sugar Cube, Mocha Cup, Cinnamon and Mink; Estée Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Roseberry Duo.

Signature Lipstick ($19.50)
Blackberry
Cranberry Ltd
Goldi
Simply Red

Pure Colour Nail Lacquer ($18.00)
Gold
Burgundy

Holiday Mascara Set ($25.00)
Give her long, long-wear lashes and a flawless finish—an eye look to love. A perfect stocking stuffer, this gift collection includes four great formulas for amazing eyes, all in a golden, crocodile-embossed pouch: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Black, Dual-Ended Lash Primer Plus and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer SPF 10, and Artist’s Eye Pencil in SoftSmudge Black.

Holiday Lipstick Colleciton ($37.50)
Lavish her lips with five full-size lipsticks. This gift collection brings together favorite shades from some of Estée Lauder’s best-selling formulas, tucked in a red satin keepsake box: Pure Color Lipstick in Sugar Honey, Rubellite, Hot Kiss and Autumn; Estée Lauder Signature Lipstick in Soft Amethyst.

Holiday Lip Gloss Collection ($32.50)
Make her holidays shimmer, glimmer and shine with six Pure Color Glosses. A great stocking stuffer—the perfect touch to dress up holiday lips or add shimmer atop her favorite Estée Lauder lipsticks. Elegant crocodile-embossed pouch holds Pure Color Gloss in Fresh Berry, Nude Rose and Clear, and Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Sugarcane, Honey Glaze and Plum.

Holiday Brush Set ($45.00)

Give her the pro style tools she needs to create great looks anywhere she goes. The perfect gift for any makeup fan, this exclusive collection includes four brushes she’ll use every day, all in a red satin travel case: Foundation Brush, Blush Brush, Eyeshadow Brush and Angled Eyeshadow Brush.

Availability: Nordstrom

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov 2009, 16:39

Infos de Too much Blush

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Cream Shadow – Silver Leaf & Blue Velvet

I’ve had these shadows for a couple of months and have finally found time to review them!

I love a good cream eyeshadow (I say this all the time, don’t I!) and the latest offering from Estee Lauder aren’t bad.

Silver Leaf was a product I wanted from the first moment I saw it. A mixture of taupe, silver, grey and purple- how could I not want it?! It’s the perfect lid shade and pairs so well with most other shades. Silver Leaf wears really well and is still on my eyes at the end of the day. Winner! Sadly it was Limited Edition and isn’t stocked anymore as far as I’m aware.

The story for Blue Velvet is not so full of raves. I love navy, I think it can be really classic and a nice alternative for black. In the pot, Blue Velvet is heaven- a rich metallic navy. On my lids, not so much the same story. I just wish I could get the colour I see in the pot to translate to my lids! I don’t usually go for darker cream shadows, and I guess this is why. In my experience, they’re just a little more difficult to work with, a little more streaky, a little less pigmented, a little (or in this case, a lot!) more work to blend. You get the drift. Blue Velvet isn’t a total loss though, it just requires a bit more work, and I’m determined to make it work! Blue Velvet does make a great smoky blue liner so even if I never quite master using it as a shadow I will still get use out of it.

Swatches- Why can't Blue Velvet look like this on my lids?! Any tips for me on how to make it work? ♥️

Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 02 Déc 2009, 16:59

Estee Lauder Blacker Than Black Collection for Winter 2009
A Luxurious Collection of Rich, Intensely Saturated Black Mascaras and Sultry, Smoky Accents for Big, Bold, Dramatically Alluring Eyes.

Now beautifully bold, dramatic eyes are just a wave of the wand away. Don’t be shy, make your eyes the center of attention with Estée Lauder’s new Blacker Than Black eye collection. This unique collection features six of Estée Lauder’s most popular mascara formulas each in a richer, more concentrated, more dramatic black shade for eyes that appear bigger, bolder, more dramatic!

Because the mascara is so concentrated, it creates a contrast that defines and frames the eyes for a look that is at once highly sophisticated and utterly alluring. And, whether your look calls for lashes that are lengthened, defined, volumized, lifted, curled or a combination, you can achieve the look you want as each of these luxurious mascaras offer the same unique benefits as their original formulas, but now with the deepest, intense jet black effect.

Products

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Blacker Black ($19.50) (Limited Edition)

Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Bold Black ($19.50) (Limited Edition)

Projectionist in Jet Black ($19.50) (Limited Edition)

TurboLash in Turbo Black ($32.00) (Limited Edition)

More than Mascara in More Black ($19.50)

Magnascopic in Black ($21.00)

Black Smoke Signature Eyeshadow Quad ($35.00)

Onyx Double Wear Eye Pencil ($19.00)

Availability: December 2009

Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc 2009, 19:30

Infos de 'The Beauty Look Book'

Estée Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection Spring 2010

This spring Michael Kors has designed a collection for Estée Lauder "Inspired by iconic Hollywood glamour for everyday life." I've been looking forward to the release ever since preview pictures were posted on BeautyEditor.ca back in early November which featured a fresh and modern looking collection. I was excited to see that Nordstrom put out their tester unit a few days ago. The collection is divided into two categories: beige/peach and pink/rose.

What I picked up:
* Blushes in Sunset Coral (a soft healthy coral) & Sunset Pink (a vibrant powdery pink)
* Eyeshadow Duo Blonde Mink (dusty beige shimmer and dusty-brown)
* Lip Gloss in Starlet Rose (pale light cream) & Starlet Peach (soft milky baby peach)
* Lip Sheen in Hollywood Gold (pale beige-gold), Starlet Peach (soft coral peach), Honey Blonde (medium beige shimmer)
* Shimmering Loose Powder (a soft medium pink shimmer powder)

L to R: Sunset Coral & Sunset Pink

Sunset Coral Blush

Sunset Pink Blush

Blonde Mink

L to R: Blonde Mink Eyeshadow Duo,
Starlet Peach Lipgloss, Starlet Rose Lipgloss

L to R: Starlet Peach Lipgloss, Starlet Rose Lipgloss,
Hollywood Gold Lip Sheen, Starlet Peach Lip Sheen, Honey Blonde Lip Sheen

Loose Shimmer Powder

Overall thoughts: I think the colors are great for a fresh and simplistic look. Standouts for me are the lip sheens which are a semi-sheer creamy lipstick. I picked out the most natural beige and peach colors for the lip sheens (there were 2 other colors, a powder pink and bright rose). Most of the lipglosses seemed on the sheer side and have that distinct EL gloss scent (which I'm not sure my nose will be able to stand). The blushes are nice for a healthy glow.

Overall, stunning for Estee Lauder, and definitely great for everyday and extremely wearable, but the colors seem pretty dupeable. In the near future, I will need to think over my purchases more carefully before being sucked in by pushy sales associates. However, the colors are well coordinated and the nude lipsticks are very flattering and wearable where I find most other brand's "nudes" and "beiges" look like death on my face.

Very pretty and suitable for spring. I think it will be flattering for all ages.
Temaki

Temaki

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 28 Déc 2009, 05:44

Les gloss et les rals pour la collection M. Kors sont beaux!
Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 18 Jan 2010, 01:06

Infos de Beauty I.E.

Phew! I was starting to think we’d see naught from Estee Lauder but the Michael Kors stuff till summer, so even though the newbies I’ve just heard about are for Valentines Day (sigh, more reasons to spend cash), they’re worthy of a mention.

Love Your Lips is a limited-edition collection of 12 Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick shades and four Kissable Lip Glosses in roundedy tubes that are adorned with golden ‘love’ symbols. Aww! The lipstick bullets are similarly embossed and the shades above are both Pink Kiss, by the way. I like. I like A LOT.

The collection is a Debenhams exclusive and will arrive on counter on February 1st. Prices? Lipsticks are €23, glosses €20.

Wanna know the rest of the colour options? They’re after the cut.

Pink-to-berry lipstick

•Lustrous Pink
•Lush Rose
•NEW! Cherry Kiss
•Perfect Pink
•NEW! Pink Kiss

Pink-to-berry gloss

•Sweet Kiss
•Cherry Kiss
•Pink Kiss
Mauve-to-plum lipstick

•Radiant Wine
•Rich Berry
•Chelsea Rose
•Radiant Rose
Coral-to-red lipstick

•NEW! Coral Kiss
•Portofino Coral
•Spanish Red

coral-to-red gloss

•Coral Kiss
Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév 2010, 21:22

Infos de Makeup for all;

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder for Summer 2010

I like Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collections because they always look like a perfect collection for summer. Let me remind you the summer 2009 collection. I have good news for you. Summer 2010 collection is already available on-line. This year collection will be divided into 3 parts: Makeup, Skincare and Fragrance. Makeup Collection will be divided into 2 themes: Exotic Coral and Exotic Orchid. The model is wearing Exotic Coral but you can read how to create both looks at the EL website!

Liquid Eye Shadow, $17

1.Molten Bronze Limited Edition
2.Sand Shimmer Limited Edition
3.Aqua Flash Limited Edition
4.Ultra Violet Limited Edition
Exotic Lip Gloss, $18

1.Wild Coral
2.Wild Orchid
Exotic Bronzing Blush, $35

Nail Lacquer, $18

Wild Orchid
Soft Shimmer Bronzer , $30

Luminous Liquid Bronzer, $28.5

Soft Matte Bronzer, $30

Soft Duo Bronzer, $30

Fragrance[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Solid Perfume Pendant, $75.00

Body Oil Spray, $32

Solid Perfume Pendant , $75

Eau Fraîche Skinscent, $52

Luminous Body Lotion, $32

Bronzing Gel, $28.5

Sun Indulgence Lotion for Face SPF 30, $22

Golden Perfection Self-Tanning Milk for Body, $26.5

Golden Perfection Self-Tanning Lotion for Face, $22.5

Golden Perfection Tinted Self-Tanning Gelée for Body, $28.5

Share and Enjoy:
Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév 2010, 21:28

Est-ce que tu sais c'est quelle poudre bronzante?

Invité
Invité

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév 2010, 21:38

Oui c'est déjà sur le site US;

Exotic Bronzing Blush
Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév 2010, 21:45

Merci!
Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 24 Mar 2010, 15:13

Photos trouvées sur Temptalia:

Estee Lauder 597979

Je veux la poudre bronzante! Elle me fait penser à ma poudre bronzante Pink Leopard de Too Faced, mais elle semble moins nacrée. Je ne peux pas utiliser Pink Leopard sur tout mon visage car elle est trop nacrée.
Sea

Sea

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 15 Déc 2010, 11:25

Estee Lauder Spring 2011 Makeup Collection: Wild Violet

Pure Color Lip Gelee ($20.00) (Limited Edition)

* Electric Cherry Blazing red
* Electric Violet Fuchsia violet
* Electric Coral Fresh coral
* Electric Pink Brilliant pink

Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick ($24.00) (Limited Edition)

* Wild Fire
* Wild Blossom
* Wild Coral
* Wild Violet

Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette ($42.00) (Limited Edition)

* Wild Violet Mix of warm, smokey ember and neutral shades with a powerful, shimmering deep plum at the center

Pure Color Eyeshadow ($20.00) (Limited Edition)

* Untamed Violet
* Sugar Cube

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil ($19.00) (Limited Edition)

* Untamed Violet Effervescent purple

Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($19.00) (Limited Edition)

* Storm Charcoal grey

Wild Elixir Fragrance ($55.00 for 1.7 oz.) (Limited Edition)

Compliment the look with a feeling of pure energy radiating from luminous Genet Flower, invigorating Mandarin and smooth woods blended in the new, limited edition Estée Lauder Wild Elixir fragrance. An expressive, sophisticated floral texture evolves into a dry down of soft woods and lingers sensuously on the skin for an utterly dramatic appeal.

Availability: January 2011 at select Estee Lauder counters nationwide and esteelauder.com

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 09 Fév 2011, 11:17

Collection Bronze Goddess Soleil!

Bronze Goddess Island Oasis Eyeshadow Palette ($42.00) (Limited Edition)
The eyeshadows’ delicate iridescent pigments allure with radiance and luminosity in warm sand shades of copper, bronze, gold and coral balanced by cool surf hues of turquoise, seashell pink, silver and seaweed.

ShadowStick Duo ($20.00)
Gold Bronze
Pink Teal

Pure Color Gloss ($20.00)
Blazing Coral Sparkle
Plum Divine Shimmer
Sun Burst Sparkle (Limited Edition)

Pure Color Crystal Lipstick ($24.00)
Tiramisu

Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush ($19.00) (Limited Edition)
Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush is a beautifully-crafted, feather-light illuminating blush that enhances any skin’s bronzed complexion with a perfectly warm sun-kissed glow. Featuring an artful starfish resting on a shimmering sand-inspired background, the silky, soft powder bronzing blush gives skin a naturally radiant, smooth, sun-kissed finish. Color-true and with buildable coverage, this unique bronzing blush enhances your natural cheek color with an added touch more summer radiance with every stroke. Easy to apply and blend, the blush can be worn alone, or over any Bronze Goddess bronzer and will not streak or settle into pores.

Bronze Goddess Bronzer ($30.00)
Soft Matte Bronzer
Soft shimmer Bronzer
Soft Duo Bronzer (Amber Bronze Medium/Amber Bronze Rich)

Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer ($28.50) (Limited Edition)

Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($19.00)
Shimmering Bronze (Limited Edition)

Bronze Goddess Soleil Fragrance ($55.00) (Limited Edition)
Bronze Goddess Soleil’s opening reveals a dawn-like freshness of Sicilian citron, Calabrese bergamot and sweet tangerine blended with Provençal lavender flowers and lemon tree petitgrain. A cascade of solar flowers follows: Mediterranean pittosporum, neroli Tunisia, Moroccan orange blossom, Indian sambac, grapefruit tree blossoms and pink lily nectar. Finally, the background of the fragrance warms with enveloping blonde woods, iris notes, ambrette seed and crystalline musks.

Source: Temptalia
Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 09 Fév 2011, 11:18

Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 06 Avr 2011, 12:30

Swatches de Karla Sugar:

Charlie

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 06 Avr 2011, 12:59

Les bronzeurs sont vraiment beaux!!
Karlie

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr 2011, 18:58

Est-ce que la collec est dispo à quelque part dans votre coin? J'ai vérifié chez Sears cet après-midi (le seul endroit où nous avons Estée Lauder) et cette collection ne sera pas dispo Sad Je dois dire que la poudre étoilée et le crayon pink teal me titillent pas mal...
Sea

Sea

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 01 Aoû 2011, 14:55

Estee Lauder Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color

Launch Date: August 2011 at select Estee Lauder counters nationwide, esteelauder.com

Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color ($28.00)

Sultry Caramel
Sensuous Nude
Decadent Fig
Enticing Fuchsia
Rose Exposed
Pink Seduction
Orchid Surrender
Wistful Wisteria
Plum Fatale
Peach Pleasure
Curvaceous Coral
Cheating Heart

Sea

Sea

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 01 Aoû 2011, 15:01

Estee Lauder Modern Mercury Collection for Fall 2011

Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee ($40.00) (Limited Edition)

A new “tribrid” system of liquid, powder and gel revolutionizes makeup application and wear with the new Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée. This first-of-a-kind, “multi-powder” formula creates a theatrical blur of shimmer on the skin when applied dry and a fierce flush of color when applied wet. The unique suspension of golden pigments and pearls float on top of the skin, resulting in a truly unique sensorial experience for skin. The futuristic powder is flexible and uses a luminosity boosting complex that makes the complexion appear perfectly smooth, sexy and glowing with a polished finish.

Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick ($24.00)

Fuchsia Fever Fuchsia (Limited Edition)
Scarlet Siren Red
Beige Beige

Pure Color Velvet Lipstick ($24.00)

Nude Velvet Raw beige (Limited Edition)
Fuchsia Velvet Pretty magenta (Limited Edition)
Red Velvet True red (Limited Edition)

Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo ($30.00)

Black Chrome (Limited Edition)
Modern Mercury (Limited Edition)
Platinums (Limited Edition)

Pure Color Liquid Eyeliner ($21.00)

Black Quartz (Limited Edition)
Graphite (Limited Edition)
Silver Zinc (Limited Edition)

Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($19.00)

Metallic Sage Green (Limited Edition)
Sea

Sea

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 01 Aoû 2011, 15:04

Sea

Sea

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMar 02 Aoû 2011, 12:49

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duos & Palettes

Launch Date: August 2011 at select Estee Lauder counters nationwide, esteelauder.com

Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo ($30.00)

Clouds
Cobblestones
Amethyst
Raisins
Shells
Khakis
Vanilla Pods
Waves

Pure Color Five Color Eyeshadow Palette ($45.00)

Bronze Dunes
Enchanted Berries
Desert Heat
Emerald Oasis
Film Noir
Posh Petals
Surreal Skies

Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû 2011, 20:57

Swatches de Karla Sugar!

Kristelle

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct 2011, 13:02

Estee Lauder Holiday Compact Collection 2011

Charlie

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct 2011, 17:50

OMG c'est donc bin beau et chic!! Me semble sortir ça du sac à main, ça fait divas Razz
Grenat
Admin
Grenat

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct 2011, 17:30

Wow... est-ce que la figurine vient avec le compact ou c'est juste pour faire rêver davantage ?
Contenu sponsorisé

Estee Lauder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Estee Lauder   Estee Lauder Icon_minitime

Estee Lauder
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant