Les Divas
Les Divas
Les Divas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de beauté

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection Empty
MessageSujet: MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection   MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov 2009, 16:43

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

U.S. Launch Date: November 25th, 2009 (Freestanding/PRO Stores Only)

Decadent, luxurious… Liaisons get even more Dangereuse! The vintage look of the Baroque Boudoir has inspired our special, limited edition cache of high-style collectibles for lips and face, in silverized and silk-screened packaging containing favourite bring-back luxe formulas. First, Lipstick and Lip Gloss, each in three new shades of lustrous seduction, followed with Sheer Mystery Powder in Light Medium and Medium Plus, the last word in silky finish, divinely dressed in a ravishing round compact, etched like the fine filigree of a French baroque settee. Of course, our new Boudoir Clutch will be instantly treasured. Sate your taste for something modern, yet ornate.

Baroque Boudoir Lipstick ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
Prive Creamy light blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Treasured Creamy warm nude beige (Cream) (Limited Edition)
Baroque Boudoir Creamy dark plum (Cream) (Limited Edition)

Baroque Boudoir Lipgloss ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
Preciousness Sheer metallic pink with white pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
The Lap of Luxury Sheer baby pink with white & pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)
D’Nouveau Sheer dusty rose with light pink pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)

Baroque Boudoir Compact/Sheer Mystery Powder ($60.00 U.S. / $72.00 CDN)
Light Medium Pale ivory (Limited Edition)
Medium Plus Tan beige (Limited Edition)

Boudoir Clutch ($65.00 U.S. / $78.00 CDN)
Unexpected and chic clutch with a crinkle brushed nylon fabric in black. (Limited Edition)

Availability: North America: November 25th, 2009 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] International: December 2009 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection   MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov 2009, 16:45

MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: Lipglosses
Every year, MAC presents us with a very limited edition, small-sized collection that’s decked out in more luxe packaging accompanied by equally more luxe prices. This year’s collection is Baroque Boudoir, which is in clear packaging with filigree in semi-opaque white overlayed (but to be sure, they’re not stickers). This year’s collection contains a whopping nine items to covet: three lipsticks, three lipglosses, two shades of Sheer Mystery Powder, and a clutch.

The lipglosses are creamy, hydrating, and they’re non-sticky. They do feel a lot like MAC’s Cremesheen Glass, to be honest. They’re about as sheer, too! The glosses themselves are quality and feel very nice on the lips, but my big issue with these is that they’re just out of sync with MAC pricing (which is part of the point of their luxe collection, I’m sure).

They’re not any better or worse than MAC’s Lustreglass (these are completely non-sticky, Lustreglass is mostly non-sticky), which is priced at $14. I will also point out that this year’s shade range is less unique than years’ past, which is a little disappointing. Pretty colors, but you can find decent dupes or similar shades in the permanent range.

Baroque Boudoir Lipgloss ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)

The Lap of Luxury is a sheer, peachy-melon nude with pink shimmer. On my lips, there’s really not much too it: glossy lips with a little bit of peach and pink shimmer. This shade reminded me of Enchantress Lipglass or Love Nectar Lustreglass.

Preciousness is an icy pink with a little bit of lilac in it. It is fairly sheer and sort of gives my lips a milky look to them, but it doesn’t add much color, mostly pinky-purple sparkle from the shimmer. This reminded me a lot of Cultured Lipglass or a slightly more purple Luminary Lustreglass (though it’s less noticeably different when applied on lips).

D’Nouveau is a raspberry-ish color base with lighter pink and copper flecks of shimmer throughout. It was the most pigmented of the three, but I’d still consider it fairly sheer. It brightened up and added a rosier look to my lips along with the shimmer. I was immediately reminded of Star Nova Lustreglass. This is also kind of like a more berry version of Love Alert Dazzleglass.

MAC Baroque Boudoir Lipgloss: The Lap of Luxury, Preciousness, D’Nouveau
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection   MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Nov 2009, 16:49

MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection: Lipsticks
Every year, MAC presents us with a very limited edition, small-sized collection that’s decked out in more luxe packaging accompanied by equally more luxe prices. This year’s collection is Baroque Boudoir, which is in matte silver with shiny silver and black filigree overlay. This year’s collection contains a whopping nine items to covet: three lipsticks, three lipglosses, two shades of Sheer Mystery Powder, and a clutch.

The lipsticks are creamy, contain no shimmer, tend to be a little more pigmented, and apply more opaquely on lips, though this year’s are less pigmented than some of the previous years’ launches. Like the Lipglosses, I felt like these shades weren’t particularly special or standout. I’m am surprised, yet again, to not see a really excellent holiday red launched. And again, the price on these? Really obscene. They’re definitely not better than MAC’s lipsticks at $14 a pop; you could say these are, perhaps, a little more moisturizing, but not any more so than MAC’s Amplified Creme finish.

Baroque Boudoir Lipstick ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
Prive is a blue-based medium pink with a light sheen. It’s creamy, and it goes on so-so, not totally opaque, but still adds plenty of color to my lips. It reminded me of a more subtle Speed Dial Lipstick.
Baroque Boudoir is a plummy brown with a light sheen. It’s semi-opaque (you can kind of tell in the swatch) both on the skin and on the lips. I think it’s similar to Spice It Up! (a little redder) or Sheer Plum (a little browner) Lipstick.
Treasured is a creamy, semi-opaque neutral beige. MAC says it’s warm, it seemed neutral on me. It really didn’t jump out at me as warm (I almost wanted to say it was cool!). It reminded me of Jubilee! or even a more pigmented Fresh Brew Lipstick.
Let me also give you a quick run-down of the Sheer Mystery Powder, which I chose not to spend solely for the sake of photographing it. My bottom line is I don’t think it’s a particularly good pressed powder, and therefore not even close to being worth the $60 price tag attached to it. The compact is very similar to the Hello Kitty Kouture compacts, just with different embellishments. It’s also similar to Monogram’s from last year. It has some heft to it, but it’s not too heavy (unlike Couture and Stylistic’s compacts).

Sheer Mystery Powder is an extremely lightweight pressed powder. I find it a little too dusty and chalky to really enjoy it, and the shade range is incredibly limited. As NC30, I felt too dark for Light Medium and yet too light for Medium Plus. If you love the packaging, there’s no shame in purchasing it for the compact alone! If it makes you happy, it makes me happy! (Please note, the rating below is only for the lipsticks. For the compact, I’d give it an overall score of C for an average product housed in an overpriced compact.)

MAC Baroque Boudoir Lipstick: Prive

MAC Baroque Boudoir Lipstick: Baroque Boudoir

MAC Baroque Boudoir Lipstick: Treasured

MAC Baroque Boudoir Lipstick: Prive, Baroque Boudoir, Treasured
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection   MAC Baroque Boudoir Collection Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1